Monday, January 18, 2010
Kreativ Blogger Award
Omg! Was I ever shocked to open the mail telling me that Julie Dembowski (click the ♥ to go visit her informative blog) had picked me to recieve a Kreativ Blogger Award. She's one of my favorite Astrologers and lovely twitter friend! Thank you so much Julie...I appreciate your encouragement and this award! xo
I put some goals down on paper (to make them manifest more powerfully) during the New Moon/Eclipse on Friday. Wish #2 was promote more and find ways to promote others. On Friday I was suprised by a nice write up in Riddle blog. Then on Saturday I was featured in Finding Charm blog..another neat suprise. I was chatting with Sarah on twitter and I told her I was looking for ways to promote others and that she had inspired me. I wasn't quite sure what or how I was going to promote, so I had been thinking about it on and off, and on Sunday I was given this fabulous award by Julie. I thought about it and *bingo* I knew this would be the gift that allowed me to pay it forward! How's that for manifestation? Thank you Universe ♥
There are some rules that go along with this award. They are as follows
1. Copy/paste the Kreativ Blogger Award picture onto your blog
2. Thank the person who awarded it to you and post a link to her/his blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself we might not know
4. Choose 7 other bloggers to award
5. Link to them
6. Notify your 7 bloggers of their award
Here are 7 things you may not know about me (and if you do......shhhhhh!)
1. When I was 21 my best friend and I sold all our stuff (except our extensive record collections) packed two ridiculously large backpacks and moved to Manchester, England. We didn't know anyone or even have hotel reservations.
2. I am an empath.
3. The best thing I ever sold on ebay was a silver haired 'american girl' barbie doll head. just the head...went for $437.00. That was 10 years ago, I wonder what she'd fetch today.
4. My favorite tarot deck is the Aliester Crowley Thoth deck. It never lies to me!
5. I've been in two arson fires. One in a hotel in Vancouver, B.C., the other in a one bedroom flat in Salford, (Manchester) England. The hotel one was two floors above me. The apartment one put me (my best friend & her new husband) 5 minutes from death. They never caught the guy who did it, but we think he was the one who told the newspapers he single handedly rescued us all. Total liar and psychopath.
6. I'm totally nerdy and obsessive about old supermarkets, restaurants, drug & clothing stores. But only ones from @1930-1980.
7. I once sold a pair of 1950s silky granny panties ( white & frilly...with tags, never worn...large size) to a high ranking officer in the Navy. He asked that I declare the contents of the package 'clothing' and not leave feedback.
The 7 Blogs I choose (in no particular order)
1. Finding Charm
2. Crafty as Hell
3. Charm City Couture
4. Funk Astrology
Just click the name to go there ♥