Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hello There....

OMG! I see I haven't updated this blog for 5 MONTHS. yikes! where does the time go? I'm sorry little blog, I'll try to do better by you....it's just that tumblr came calling and then google+ (so far I've managed to stay away from pinterest, but I don't know for how long) and also I've been busy listing on etsy, running to the post office, scanning pix and sometimes posting them on flickr, updating my facebook page and twitter once in a while. With all that, plus dealing with daily life...my medication makes me sleepy (but I am in remission currently, yeah!) and some of the astrological aspects of the last few months have been less than pleasant....I'll admit it, sometimes I just get overwhelmed and then I become neglectful.....*sigh*

Anyway, I hope all of you are happy, healthy and doing well. Since it's too late to wish you a nice Summer, I'll wish you a nice Fall instead.........

No comments:

Post a Comment